Saturday 26 March 2011

Absolutely brilliant homage to the Universal Classic Monsters!

If, like me, you grow up loving the black and white universal classics from the horrors cinematic golden age; this should put a smile on your face. Legendary make-up maestro and head of KNB Effects, Greg Nicotero, has directed his own little ode to all things classic monster, bringing the much loved creatures of lore back to life.

Great to see the much loved 'Creature' onscreen again, not to mention, 'THE THING FROM ANOTHER WORLD, droppin by from the 50's sci-fi horror era. Some familiar faces also crop up in this bad boy. I personally spotted Jeffrey Combs and Eli Roth, among others. Simply awesome!

Enjoy...


THE UNITED MONSTER TALENT AGENCY - Greg Nicotero by davehouseofhorrors

2 comments:

  1. That was awesome thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading your blog. I find myself hanging on every word and agreeing with your thoughts completely. Long live horror.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks stonerose. Hope you stick with me :)
    Let me know what you think when you see the film.

    ReplyDelete